Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chris Brown on Rihanna:She loves me and has forgiven me


                             Moving on: Chris says that Rihanna 'loves him' and the couple have now put the past behind them

Chris Brown has spoken out about his infamous attack on girlfriend Rihanna, saying that it is the 'greatest regret' of his life.He described the assault as a  'mistake' and said that Rihanna has 'forgiven' him.

'That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake,' Chris said, having clearly come to terms with the wrong he did.

'But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it,' he added, suggesting that the couple had put the incident behind them even if other people hadn't.
'Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals,' he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment